Monday, December 16, 2002

ow. my head hurts. think i'll go...sleep, for a while.

My ff7 muse has been running rampant inside my skull lately. I'm talkin' screaming and breaking chairs over everyone's head and biting thigs kind of rampant, mind you. My muses, they are not a peaceful lot. *glares at Paige*

But I've got the Turks in one corner getting drunk, while Lex and Vincent make a moody reunion, and Cid is playing with fire- and dragons. Rochelle just became Roselle, and some chicka named Sabatieni just appeared. Think she might be Vinny's brat. No clue. Love her name, though. I've come up with way too many original charas for this fandom, I really have.

'Tieni may be appearing elsewhere, though, just because I've decided I like her. Von's first girlfriend, maybe. ...or Ari'i's. Hm. (Yes, I *do* intend to write Song of Shadows! Just...not now.)

Oh, and, uh...in case y'all haven't noticed, veradicere is on hiatus indefinitely. So...the ending to boffo shan't be seeing the light of day for quite a while. A thousand apologies to everyone- I'm no happier about this than you are, I assure you.

I can give you a teaser, though!
------------
Tyler blinked, and took in the black ribbed turtleneck and khakis. "When did you have time to raid Bannana Republic?"

Jance looked sour and flicked one end of his striped scarf over his shoulder. He did not deign to reply.

Opal giggled. "You look like one of those singing Gap comercials!" She started singing, earning a delighted smile from her mother. "People all over the world-"

"Shut. Up," Jance finished the chorus for her.

"That's not how it goes!" Opal was giggling helplessly now, and if there was a slight note of hysteria to her laughter, no one had the heart to call her on it.

Tyler sniggered quietly. "Come on, everybody. Let's go inside..." He began to hum the chorus of the song. Opal and Radueriel joined in between giggles.

Jance sighed the sigh of the long suffering and pushed open the door.
------------------------------------

No, really, that actually happens. I'm serious. Jance is too easy to poke fun at, and it's too easy to picture him in khakis with one of those silly scarves.

"People all over the world, join hands..."

No comments: