Monday, December 02, 2002

Oh! Ye children of Wind, from far off sunset lands, come play awhile at my hearth.
The night is yet young, the fire is still bright
and we can laugh and sing long into the night
Come keep me company at my hearth.

Oh! Ye children of Fire, from bright southern walks, come stay awhile at my hearth
Our celebration begins with free flowing wine
And there will be revels and dancing fine
Come join us at my hearth

Oh! Ye children of Water, from sunset seas, come rest awhile at my hearth
The sky grows dark and the shadows long
To stop for the night would not be wrong
Please, put up your feet at my hearth

Oh! Ye children of Earth, from cold windy climes, come visit awhile at my hearth.
The fire is warm, the food is good
There's a place at my table, if you would
Come share the bounty of my hearth.

No comments: