Sunday, May 29, 2005

Useless babble

It feels like I do more whining about not being able to write than actually writing, sometimes; perhaps not recently, with the sudden rash of obscure character inspiration I've been having, but overall...

Meh. Blindsided proceeds slowly; Sasuke insists on making an appearance in chapter 3, so I'm indulging him. It's the beginning of a very long, extended angst-fest for him, and apparently it starts with him bleeding to death. *snork* Sometimes I wonder why I even bother writing at all.

The fight scene with Naruto also goes slowly, because Kabuto wanted to claim it, but I'm not sure I want to do that, and now he's, having second thoughts. Naruto needs to fight someone, damnit.

The headspace has mostly been occupied with working out the details of the jinchuriki and Sand politics. With the latest chapter out, a lot of my old assumptions need to change; it's annoying, but most of the new info is useful. (I'm growing more and more fond of Shukaku, but he seriously pisses Gaara off sometimes. ...and by sometimes, I mean all the time. The kyuubi just sleeps all day- he could give Shikamaru a run for his money in terms of laziness.)

Also in regards to 261- if Gaara dies, I will be upset beyond words. That is all.

1 comment:

voyance par mail said...


Cool blog you have here, I will check in often.