Friday, May 13, 2005

Stella Maeroris (Matin, whatever)

So, because certain people have been making comments that have been making Theron weep bitter tears of humiliation, I've been reading over the beginning bits of Stella Maeroris (I should just give up and call it Stella Matin; it rolls off the tongue better). And, ahahaha, it sucks. But it sucks in a sort of endearing way, and it reminded me of how much I loved pre-dead Shanonil, and all her moodswinging, conflicted, emotionally abusive ways.

So I've decided to post the whole thing, piece by piece, in it's entire, unedited, unbeta-ed, nonsensical glory. So far only Part One is posted (Shanonil's story, and an interlude), but I'll work on separating Bren's story into chapters as well.

Part one, chapter one. (This bit sucks, mind you. It's one of my least favorite sections, in that I can see exactly how it plays out in my head, but translating it to words just sort of fails. Miserably. There are parts that I like, I just don't think this one works very well.) (Also? Not edited. Not revised. Not checked for anything but spelling, which is why there are ferrets. I wrote most of the story on too little sleep and too much batshit crazy, and occasionally the narrative reflects this.)

Whee!

No comments: