Sunday, February 17, 2002

-"Ugh. What is an empire? I'll stick to writing fiction, thanks. None of that pseudo-political state of the world crap."
-"Well, you could be writing about the nature and effectiveness of the proselytization of an ion."
-"Proselytize an ion?"
-"Yeah. 'You will believe!'"
-"As it just sits there. Right."
-"Well, hey, it might change it's spin or something."
-"Actually, I think that proselytizing ions might be a good idea. You know, finding out the general beliefs of ions would be helpful; think about what it would say about the world and religion if it turned out that all ions were atheists."
-"Or about the universe. Dude. And yeah, and then you could always tell people- 'You must proselytize all the ions in my left foot before I'll listen to you' when they start to bug you."
-"Dude, that's a good idea. Because you have no idea the sort of crap I get from people in school. It's like, 'Hello, goodmorning, have you found Jesus yet?' every day."
-"Why, yes, I have found him. He was behind the couch. Hiding there."
-"And he stole the remote."
-"Yeah, if we hadn't dropped it back there, we would've missed him entirely."
-"He was trying to proselytize the ions in the couch runner."
-----Me 'n the devil- I mean, my brother.

"See, once I graduate, I've got to take this eight hour test- multiple choice engineering questions."
...
"But they're just multiple choice."
"Yeah, multiple choice. Multiple like rabbits!"
-on the subject of the EIT

Smart people jokes. Gotta love 'em. It seemed so much funnier at the time, actually. Like rabbits, you know.

No comments: