Tuesday, February 26, 2002

"...And I don't think the cops can handle that much truth..." Gad, I love Lex Luthor. Him and his silly liscence plates and his smug little expressions, yesss. Bwa-ha!
Further Smallville speculations and notes: That girl who plays Lana is actually a really good actress. No, really. I mean, yes, she does come off as a bit...ineffectual, but you have to admit that she plays the part really well. I dunno...I actually like the character, too, which is odd for me; I have this horrible bias against love interests. And as for the plucky sidekick heroine, Chloe...I'm figuring she's gonna die, and that's what'll lead Clark to becoming a dorky reporter. It would make sense, you know? I mean, today's ep was just sort of foreshadowing...because Lana never actually got hurt, and Chloe got the crap beat out of her. So...*pulls out crystal ball* I see a Beacon meeting- I mean, DOOM! in her future!

No comments: