Sunday, February 24, 2002

I think one of my biggest inspirations for Birds of a Feather (other than my sad, sad little life), character wise, was Visions of Escaflowne. It's slowly hitting me how very unoriginal the story and characters are...which is only made worse by the fact that they all live in my head and get to be true bitches when I don't treat them nice. I've been trying to figure out where my characters came from- Dei is a combination of a bunch of people that I know (or are related to me, sadly...) and a lot of anime characters. Folken, especially, I think. The similarities just struck me, and I figured I'd record it.

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. Opal definitely has a lucky scrunci and a collection of stuffed animals that she sleeps with. *bashes forehead against wall* My main character, and I still know hardly anything about her. Gaaaaahhhh.

No comments: