Sunday, February 24, 2002

"Anyway, there are only two things to write about- life and death."
- Edward Albee

Uh, yeah. "All Over". Disturbing. Good. Inspired that *points down*. Problem is, it worked much better in my head last night, and now it's been too long since the inspiration hit me, so it didn't come out quite right. It's a little harder to write script style- there's too much room for interpretation. *crooked grin* I just wish I could remember that one line about grammar..."One cannot be dead. The verb 'to be' indicates a state of existence, whereas 'dead' indicates a lack thereoff. Once cannot be at the same time one is dead." ...only that's not quite right. You get the gist of it though.

And, um, I really ought to start making new characters, rather than taking ones from other stories and putting them in different situations. I keep doing that, and while it means I get to know them all much better than I'd like to, it reveals quite a few disturbing things that I'd really rather not have known.

No comments: