Friday, February 22, 2002

Ooh, hey, I feel loved. Not that I want to, you know, but in this case I don't mind. (Hey, maybe I should give up on guys altogether and start looking for a girlfriend. But wait- I live in the armpit of the world. There are no real people here, I swear.)

Oy. I be lazy, you know. But I'm feeling that particular itching in my fingers that means I want to draw something. Any suggestions? Maybe I should get around to painting that CC thing I did...but I'm afraid of my watercolors. With Good Reason, too. Hopefully the actual watercolor paper will help, and it won't look so shitty, but...hell, I'm not an artist. And I've got a bunch of sketches lying around that I need to actually do something with- it's a shame I have to go somewhere today. Thank the All it's only for three and a half hours, and if I break his heart completely, I can probably run out an hour or so early...*cackles evilly* Wait, wait- I don't want to do that. (If it weren't for the fact that I see him so often in school, I probably would, though.)

No comments: