Thursday, April 27, 2006

scribble

Arty thing.

Silverlock, in a suit. I dunno. I kind of figure after he and Theron part for the last time as equals, he goes off and does another ritual-suicide-slash-tattoo-removal thing. And then, because he's very much in favor of people doing the things they're good at, he goes back to killing people for a living. New name, new persona, new haircut, new outfit. It would be even more of a reinvention of self than what he goes through after Blaine's death.

Every time I try drawing him, it ends badly; this is, sadly, no exception. I lack the artistic skills to put the image I have of him in my head onto paper.

Kind of want to draw the other characters, too- especially Foxbird, and the dress she wears in the scenes I'm working on right now. Maybe then I can remind myself that she doesn't look thirteen, and then my characters can stop completely skeeving me out. ...well, I can hope. *sigh*

Right now, however, I really need to do homework. Like, really really. Sleep would also be good, but not until I've finished my bloody presentation. Augh, I hate social sciences. (Now watch me take intro sociology next year, and realize it was what I wanted to be doing my whole life. >_< Too bad I'm only interested in fictional societies!)

No comments: