Friday, February 13, 2004

Von and Ari'i want more angst, but I refuse to give in to them. Setzer and Shadow are debating the merits of further fluff (Setzer is for, Shadow is vehemently against) since I owe them something more than the rampant silliness below for missing Setzer's birthday. Len and Jubal and Opal and Tyler want hurt/comfort and bizarre parental relationships...and Spots wants a real story, not the amazingly random world of Renegades.

So sad, too bad, I ain't doin' jack shite- though I'm really tempted to write a death scene for Setzer (of course he gets a death scene, he's too much of a melodramatic diva to not get a death scene) but that would just be horribly morbid and I've got at least five different timelines developing simultaneously for the one basic concept. >_< Think I'll continue to edit the bit of randomness I did while writing the Sappho paper and will eventually post it on ff.net.

Also: "One Man Army," Our Lady Peace? Why the fuck did it take me so many years to download this song? This is like, better than "Harder to Breathe," and I adore that song to so many pieces it isn't even funny. I mean, dude. It really is Ashley's song. Cool.

Actually, Our Lady Peace in general is pretty cool. *pleased* Music huzzah!

...Okay, so they're Canadian and that's like, thirty thousand points in their favor...but they're also responsible for "Somewhere Out There," and I detest that song. Hm. A dilemma. I think I'll mark it up to them going more mainstreamish and forgive them for it, because "Starseed" and "Thief"? Awesome.

No comments: