Friday, February 27, 2004

Latest Perdido Street Station update: the ending was a bit...disappointing. Rather...bleak. Lin shouldn't have ended like that, and Kura'chai came out of nowhere. Isaac and Derkham ended rather abruptly, which annoys me a bit. And, Yagharek's ending, while immensely satisfying, was also very contrived.

Jack Half-a-Prayer: Hello, my name is Deus. Deus Ex, if you will.
Kura'chai: Call me Ishmael...I mean, Dea Ex.
Motely: D'arr.
Rudgutter: My eyes!
The Weaver: i am too fucking cool for this cool for you too cool in here turn up the heat the sweet sweet delicious and lascivious heat...
Slake-Moth #5: Aw, shite.
Duke of Hell: I had five minutes in the book, but I still got mentioned on the cover. Score!
Construct Council: My I's!
Tansell and Shadrach: Dude, we totally got screwed.
Penge: Did you *ever*.
Lem: But not as bad as me.
Tan and Shad: Pfft. Amateur.
Me: I want my soul back. *cry*

No comments: