Wednesday, February 11, 2004

So, tuesdays. Tuesdays in February, no less, and I know that if I go back into last February, I'll have a rant about how much I hate this month. Short and brutal, that's what it is, and I despise it. My dislike of Tuesdays has to do with marching band, I think. I don't really know or care anymore.

My Tuesdays have always been horribly busy; this isn't a bad thing, in and of itself, it's just always been the case. So by the end of the day I'm exhausted, but it's a good sort of exhaustion, the productive sort.

Then there comes the time when I have nothing to do, and I'm just hanging after all of this running around and thinking. I'm too exhausted to think straight, so I just think in circles and end up thinking myself into a corner.

I hate being cornered. I start to second guess everything and this makes me waspish and irritable, which is generally unpleasant for me and everyone around me, so then I just sit and stare blankly at the nearest inanimate object, because I can't screw up too badly if I'm doing that.

edited before publishing: When found in her natural habitat, engaged in the common pastime of sulking, it is best to throw something at the wild Vera's head or, if one's aim is off, to simply hug her. That is actually documented as being more successful in distracting her, though she has been known to snap at those attempting it.

Oi. Dramatic little brat, aren't I?

No comments: