Thursday, October 06, 2005

Once more, with feeling: "Paint"

Art, yo.

Fanart, implicit Temari/Kankurou. (I only ever like het pairings when the woman tops, interestingly enough. Manji/Rin may be the only exception to this...)

That image has been stuck in my head for months, you know. It was originally supposed to be Temari fixing Kankurou's facepaint after the Sasori mess...but now she's fixing it after messing it up herself. I'll leave the idea of what she did to smudge it up to the imagination for the time being; I'm not yet skilled enough with anatomy to attempt to draw that. Might write it, someday. Dunno yet.

Facial markings are my favorite kind of body art; my reasons for loving Kankurou are almost entirely shallow, fangirly ones. I had far too much fun drawing and coloring his face.

No comments: