Monday, March 21, 2005

Proof that zombies improve everything.

What part of Blindsided am I going to be the most excited to write (aside from all that Naruto/Gaara sap)? Why, the zombie baby part, of course!

No, seriously. Kabuto? I originally didn't like him. Hated him, even- he gave off creepy child molester vibes, with his glasses and his creepy smile. But now I love him, because in my head he has grown to new levels of evil, evil beyond my wildest dreams.

I mean, even Theron isn't this evil, though Theron comes close. It's bad when your interpretations of fan characters start outdoing your original characters.

*shudder* Good thing the Naruto crew are mostly isolated and haven't started bleeding into the fringe universes; bad enough that Lee wants to be a dragon, but if Kabuto started hanging around with the Stella Maeroris crew, I'd have to put the whole lot of them in lockdown.

But, yeah. Kabuto. So totally the primary villain in this story. Oh, the evil. Oh, the love. Love and zombies! I actually feel sorry for Itachi now, and I didn't think that was possible- but he's just totally out of his depth when it comes to Kabuto's crazy.

Yess...Kabuto's crazy brings all the boys to the yard. *cackle*

No comments: