Monday, April 21, 2003

Zhela Udachi- Good luck (thank you!)

Would make a good name...could change it to Udacha, and she'd be Anya's second cousin, or Leto's sister.

Oi. Haven't thought about that story in a while. Maybe I should.

Nrrg. Had a brain drizzle that ultimately ended in nothing but mud puddles. *scowl*

So tired. Wonder if the computer lab still closes at ten?

Oi, oi, oi.

I am so going to flip a coin when I get home- and then I'll do whatever I want, regardless.

On an unrelated note, I still can't really pronounce hiatus, misanthrope, or misanthropic. Yet another reason to add to the ever growing list of reasons why I hate to talk.

Mrrg. This is getting frustrating. *yawn* Should've brought a notebook. Will attempt to steal paper, so I can draw. I'm in the mood to draw.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Congratulations for your site that I visit almost every day, it is very well done and pleasant. I became addicted everything is beautiful.


Voyance gratuite