Saturday, April 05, 2003

Sometimes, when the light was dim and the shadows were long, she would venture out, into the sun.

More often than not, though, she stayed below ground, content to watch the ankles of unsuspecting commuters on their way to work.
----

Black and white and upside down! I love the stock photo section of deviantart. A little bit of tweaking, some grayscale and flipping, add a bit of text and...voila! New header image, new layout. Best viewed in slightly larger resolutions, I suppose. The sizing will probably be off no matter how you look at it, but I honestly wouldn't know, given that I'm stuck in 600/800. Still. I like the pic. I like the colors. I like the setup. *shrug* S'all, good, ja?

1 comment:

Julia said...

Congratulations for your site! Really, it's great and as I saw in the first posts it's true that sharing and site interface are really a boon to work style. Really a big thank you!

Voyance en ligne