Saturday, February 08, 2003

I found myself in an browsing through random Japanese FF4 art sites today...very random of me, I know. I really must work on that whole not-being-able-to-read-Japanese thing one of these days...

Anyway. Love Sweet Dream. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful FF4 art, primarily of Cain (yes, with a C, damnit!) and Cecil, but there are a few Rydia and Edge pics floating around, as well. Also, majorly nifty site layout that made me giggle madly and click on random things just to see the little plane go *whoosh*. :)

Naturally, I now feel the urge to draw Cain, but I haven't the talent. *sniffle* And, I'm still working on the pinup pictures of Innana and Ereshkigal. (Eyah, I know, they're not really pinups, but that's what they remind me of, and it amuses me, so...) Ereshkigal's hair despises me, and I've no idea how her clothing works. I don't think it does, but that's probably the point. Maybe I'll post the unfinished pic here...coloring is a bitch, and that's all I've got to say.

I also really want to draw Sam and Kaylana and Arcie and Valerie from Villains by Necessity. That book is responsible for a large number of characters and story ideas that I have kicking around. Foxbird's story, for instance, is completely and totally the result of my reading Villains. And I swear, the book has the best comebacks to short jokes ever. But they only seem great if you're short, giggly, and a dork. So, mostly just me. But that's beside the point.

No comments: