Sunday, August 26, 2007

Rewatching the Buffy musical episode fills me with the urge to watch the rest of the sixth season so I can find a better context for Buffy and Spike's relationship. It's the sort of bitter, broken thing that I'm usually a huge fan of, but I'd like to know if it's actually as one sided as it looks. I think I'd honestly prefer it that way; I can find Spike's attachment to her reasonable and believable, but I don't see her returning that.

Maybe I just dislike Buffy as a character. *shrug* That's often what hapens with heroes- no one ever likes the main character. They're not there to be likeable- they're there to move the plot and move the rest of the cast.

Dunno. Still not that huge a fan of Buffy-the-series, though I'm fond of parts of it.

7 comments:

voyance par mail gratuite said...

Thank you for bringing us to relax, your site is wonderful, I'm on it every day and I not see the end so there is news.
Thank you for giving us so much happiness!

voyance gratuite par mail said...

This post is worthy of appreciation, looking forward to more exciting!

voyance gratuite par email said...

Thanks for sharing this informative and interesting article.

Voyance serieuse said...

I’ve seen progression in every post. Your newer posts are simply wonderful compared to your posts in the past. Keep up the good work

voyance gratuite said...

I’ve been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

voyance gratuite en ligne said...

Thank you for all work involved and all the pleasure I find

rosi said...

Thank you for this site and all information abounds. I find it very interesting and I recommend it to everyone!
Good luck to you. Sincerely.

voyance par mail ; voyance gratuite en ligne par mail