Tuesday, August 14, 2007

blarg

I've been working on two fragments for months now- once since December, the other since February- and they're both so ver, very close to being finished. I just need maybe three sentences, total, and they'll be done. But writing those three sentences is the most painful and difficult thing in the world.

It's not because the fragments themselves are particularly painful- they're backstory and mindless fluff, for the most part. But I suck at endings.

Lots of frustration, though it's good that I'm writing anything these days. It's possible I just want something new to work on, but I've grown self conscious over the years. It was easier to have no shame when I was fifteen; harder, now, to come up with something that interests me that isn't absolute crap. :/

2 comments:

Voyante said...

Merci pour ce magnifique partage Je vous souhaite une bonne continuation pour un autre sujet.
voyance par telephone

Tarot said...

Hello,
I discovered your site via facebook.
Your career is immeasurable copy your courage.
You have touched me, and I'm admiring,
I commend you for all your work and I wish you a bright future full of colors

voyance gratuite par mail