Thursday, August 09, 2007

BAM! ZAPPO! POW!

Why the fuck am I incapable of writing action scenes? Just- augh. I know it's a problem many writers have, but I'm utterly incapable of writing any sort of action. My mind just freezes up. I can write pages and pages of useless exposition and stupid dialogue, and I can see the action I want to write perfectly in my head. I just can't describe it.

Blarg. Maybe I should try writing sex scenes. Different sort of action, but action nonetheless- and the scene I want to write right now is just a few layers of clothing removed from a sex scene, anyway.

I get too hung up on making sure a scene is finished; I should start posting shit as I write it, just to get it out of my head and into a format where I can look at it critically.

1 comment:

voyance gratuite par mail said...

Congratulations to the site it is very nice to be more interactive and more originale.De it has a lot of content and links.