Tuesday, April 23, 2002

I really really really want to get Kev one of these for his birthday; I also wanna get somethin' similar for Mark, since his birthday is...Friday. My, how time flies. Only problem is, it's ebay, and dad is out of town (and he just got back from Highpoint on Sunday! *laments*), which means that I can't get it because he won't be back until thursday and mom is all "eh, the internet. no." Grr. Time runs out in less than a day! *laments*

I mean, it's a sushi maker. How effin' cool is that? I want. But I wouldn't be able to do anything with it, so I'll give one to a brother, and make him make me sushi. Mmm, sushi. Gah, I am frustrated. It would be a perfect gift for either of them...*sigh*

Oh, and I am happy- somebody did a picture of that damned fountain...and he got it better than I have. :) Happy day. (My only objection is that, in my mind, Jubal looks hella more girly than that, but...he certainly would sit and say something like that.) Joyousness, and stoof.

No comments: