Saturday, April 23, 2005

naruto babble

So, the latest Naruto chapter?

I love Kisame. I love him so, so much. I'm even halfway fond of Itachi, even if he is a moron. (Squee, Kisame!)

Naruto gets the best facial expressions- the look he gives Kakashi over the whole "teamwork" thing is priceless. It's either a sign of Naruto's maturity (actually valuing teamwork) or his eagerness to fight. I'm hoping it's the former, though it's probably partly the latter.

Ch'. My inspiration really does work by induction; that's going to be the new blog title, I think. And I'll rearrange the links a bit, since that needs to be done...more, though, I need to finish my poems and at least one response (it's a sneeze, a fucking sneeze, why am I having so much trouble with this?) and I need to get supplies, ink, paper.

The depth of my experience is like unto a fucking puddle.
*sigh*

And now, your moment of Blindsided:

Naruto's bare feet tore gouges in the stone as he skidded away from Itachi. He shook ash out of his hair, grinning ferally. "You guys like playing with fire, right?" The hems of his pants were smoldering slightly; he ignored them. "You wanna play with fire, I'll give you fire! Kage Bunshin!" Three Narutos, in a row. They all opened their eyes at the same time, three identical sets of inhuman, slit pupiled fox eyes.

"Kitsunenomen!"

The last thing anyone saw was a wall of fire and nine lashing tails.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Waugh. Excuse me while I become your shameless fangirl. Remember the "what I love about your writing" meme? I love how you'll think of something cool and just write it without any sense of propriety, and somehow make it work.

It's embarassing to read most people's indulgences, you know? But yours are actually good. (This is a compliement, really!)

Speaking of the latest Naruto chapter, I've heard the scanlators had Sakura say "this is the man causing him [Sasuke] pain" when she *actually* said "this is the man who hurt Sasuke *and Naruto*." Why in the world would they take Naruto out of the translation? It's an important point, because it shows how much Sakura has matured. Plus, Naruto needs love. Yes, still. Even if he is all cool and less-disrespectable now.

-Sonya