Sunday, May 16, 2004

OMGWTFSTFUBBQ!!! Blogger, why must you do this every year? Wasn't the old way good enough for you? Couldn't we go back to that so that I don't claw my eyes out in blind fury?

It's pink. I liked the tacky blue and orange, damnit! Why is it pink? And those new templates? And the profiles with pictures? What are we, Xanga?

*cries* I know, I know, I'm being elitist an annoying, change is good, blahblahblah...this is what I get for not updating for weeks on end, I suppose.

There are some interesting new features, but dude. The pink, with the light blue and the orange? Not cool, not cool at all. They revamped things around this time last year, and I actually kind of liked things then, but this? Meh. I liked having the double window view for posting. It was convenient and fun. This is just sort of sparse and bare.

I suppose it's time for a layout change. *shakes head* Man, the world's gone crazy, I swear...

No comments: