Sunday, January 11, 2004

I don't find myself capable of strong emotion most of the time, which usually leads me to live a somewhat more relaxed and peaceful life than I see the people around me leading. I do guilt quite extravagantly, but that's not quite the same.

It's nice, however, when you see things almost resolved that hadn't been resolved before.

And lo, she lives. And I won't do a damn thing, because it's not my place to say anything and it's not my place to interfere when it's been made clear to me that I am not needed.

I don't write sappy love poetry, it's not my style and I'm too cynical about emotions of affection to do it. I'm almost tempted to now, but I won't because I have no clever turns of phrase.

My head still hurts and I want nothing more than to go to sleep again...

But I'm happy.

No comments: