Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Favorite OC moment of the night:

"He makes Ryan look funny."
"He makes Marissa look funny."
"Why don't you get yourself some funnier friends?"

Other favorite moment is when Ryan, Oliver, and Luke all show up at Marissa's locker. *snicker* Oh, hilarity. Oh, angst. Oh, wow, I love this show. Alas, they have Ryan wearing actual shirts now, instead of just the wifebeaters.

Favoritest moment of all: Ryan going postal. Mmm, postal Ryan.

Aaahhh, Seth losing virginity trauma! Why is it going to take three weeks until the next new OC episode? *weeping*

In other news, I've been working slowly but steadily on some fanarting of the FFIV variety. Browsing through Japanese sites is inspiring, to say the least. Haven't done any arting all year, which is sad. *le sigh* I want a graphire 3. Don't need one, my graphire 2 still works fine, it's just a bit scratched up, but Molly's graphire 3 fills me with amazing jealousy.

*yawn* Sleeping soon, I think...trying out a new lineart style for the fanart; I want to do something a little different for a set of Renegades pics, as well. Writing-wise, the only thing I've been interested in writing is that fucking fanfic. >_< Originality? Bah.

No comments: