Thursday, January 22, 2004

The alternative title for this picture? "I Shall Not Fear the Nostril." Kinda catchy, doncha think?

And Cecil, I still think you're the prettiest thing on the face of the planet, but does your hair have to be such a fucking pain in the ass? I couldn't just take the smudge tool to it like I did with Cain and Rosa, no, I have to actually pencil in the shading lines and all that other shit. Don't even get me started on your nose- all these years I never drew this picture because I figured it would be Cain who would be such a pain in the ass, but no- fucking space alien.

(I'm having fun. Lots of fun. God only knows what I'm going to do for a background...my only real issue is with Cain's skin color, but I can play with it 'til it looks right. *happy*)

In the end, of course, I just take the smudge tool to his head anyway, so he doesn't look out of place against the others. *d'oi*

No comments: