Monday, March 22, 2004

...Akihiko Yoshida did the character designs for XII.

*swoon* This is the guy who did Tactics and Vagrant Story. This is the guy who did some of my favorite art and character designs in video game history. He's up there with Yoshitaka Amano on my list of Japanese artists that I adore.

And he's resonsible for Vaan's hair.

...*snicker* Don't get me wrong- I love his art. But he's admitted to making Vaan look extra effeminate, and that amuses me. He looks like a not-so-butch girl with a very flat chest.

But now I'm even more excited about the game- and by the time I get a ps2, there'll be talk of the PSX coming out, and that will make me sad. *sigh* Hopefully it'll be able to take cross platform games...and this time, I swear it'll be the last game of the series I play. Really. (I said this about nine and ten, mind you. I refuse to acknowledge the existence of eleven.)

eheh...oops, sunrise. Probably a good idea to go to bed soon...fucking school. *le sigh* When's daylight savings, anyway?

No comments: