Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Drive by Bleach rec

20 facts about Kurosaki Ichigo and Sado (Chad) Yasutora

...Okay, fine, maybe I do like Chad/Ichigo better than Chad/Ishida. Or maybe I just like Chad, period. It's the shirts, you know. No one can resist a tacky shirt.

I'm going to spend all of next week forcing my brother to watch Bleach. He will protest, but eventually he will be won over by the allure of the tacky shirts and Rukia's arteestic skills. Yes. It will be good. And then I will convince him to go to Otakon and cosplay as Kenpachi, because he would have far, far too much fun doing that. (The other option is to convince him to be Shunsui, but I'd have to blackmail and bribe him something awful to get him to wear pink. Hm...)

1 comment:

voyance gratuite en ligne said...

Yes a big applause for this article, you have a way of saying things natural way, simple and so true, I pull my hat to you !!