Thursday, March 16, 2006

AUGH

I need to be in Japan, with a PS2 and copious amounts of free time right now. (Damn you, Gina!) AUGH. Akihiko Yoshida, I want to have your sassy-hipped babies all over my body. Also, Cid and another Cid- this game has an overabundance of Cid. How can it not be great? Especially when they look like that? Everyone knows that a game's quality is directly proportional to the amount of Cid in it. The Cid, it overflows, and has 80s hair.

And- and- and- Ivalice. Ivalice, and sky pirates (ain't nothin' sexier) and revolution and a complete lack of a love story and Hitoshi Sakimoto working with Uematsu for the music and goddamnit I haven't wanted to play a game this badly since they were playing ads for VII on TV, and that was some intense longing right there and- fuck, I need to go to class.

Shit want want want want want- and Hiroaki Hirata is Balfrea's seiyuu and goddamnit need to go to class now, for serious. >_<
(Waaaaaaant.)

No comments: