Wednesday, December 07, 2005

tired

Writing...skills...atrophying...using...too many...words...*dies*

Currently six for six on DIP; seven for six if I count my short story for Creative Writing, which I won't, since it sucks and is about as subtle as a Hawai'ian shirt.

Current score:
4 Naruto (Orochimaru, Tsunade; Ino, Sakura; House Hyuuga; Ino)
1 Seventh Hour (wtf, Marcus, since when do you speak to me?)
1 FFVII (wtf, brain, we really didn't want a Hojo)

I'm going to spend most of New Year's Eve editing stuff so that it doesn't suck. Blech.

I have to write a personal evaluation for Creative Writing; my biggest problem this year, aside from the standard problems with plot and originality, was that I always knew much more about the situation than the reader. I wouldn't purposefully conceal anything, but I'd leave out a lot of useful details. Like the fact that Tyler and Dei are half brothers, or that Sabatini was wearing a gun under her jacket when she got out of the car. Or even that Dove got to take a shower and do some laundry before he left; a lot of little details, but things that make my characters and their situations a lot more real to me.

I suppose my real problem was that I didn't actually expend any effort on the class, but shh, that's beside the point.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drake's a giant ho, if you want to play with him at all. And by him, I mean Finbar. And if I'd managed to get ANY of Nano done, Xi'tani'd be up for grabs.

Alas.

Bah. Miss school, miss everyone quite a lot. Burning holes in soul of missing. Bah.

rosi said...

Hello, I love your blog it's really nice
continued like that for the rest of it is really perfect believe me.

voyance gratuite en ligne, voyance gratuite tarot