Tuesday, December 27, 2005

sqoi

Someone over at Thirty for Three claimed Setzer/Locke/Edgar.

And turned Setzer into Gambit.

XD Oh man. I- I have no words. I am filled with so much glee- my love for Setzer, of all Final Fantasy characters, is eclipsed only by my love for Cain, which is immense and mighty beyond all immense and mighty things. It just makes me so, so happy to see my favorite characters getting any kind of attention, even if I never find them written quite how I picture them. Setzer as Gambit? That should have been an obvious association, since part of my love for Setzer probably sprang out of my deep and abiding love for Remy LeBeau (because come on, everyone loves Gambit).

However, my Setzer pahks his aihship in Hahvahd Yahd, and comes from one of the snobbiest aristocratic families in Jidoor. He speaks Italian better than English (or Japanese), and sings it better than he speaks it- he spent several summers in the children's chorus at the Opera House before he met Daryl and devoted his life to her and her dreams. (He's also incredibly farsighted, dying of lung cancer, exceedingly fond of blackberry wine, and fully prepared to be dead by the time he is forty.)

1 comment:

rosi said...

I came to say hello,
Because I find your blog very much!
I came to say goodnight,
And I would see him tomorrow!
voyance gratuite, voyance gratuite par mail