Saturday, September 01, 2007

Watching Boston Legal again- picking up the rest of season two, so I can move on to season three. Haven't been able to obtain season one, but I'm hoping I can netflix it at some point in the future.

I dearly love this show- the actors all seem to have so very much fun, all the time. And Allan and Denny are so completely in love with each other, it's adorable. ...completely in love. "Denny's my friend. He takes me nice places, buys me nice things...we dress up together."

And I dearly love Allan, in general. "I'm sorry, I sort of pencilled in sex for five thirty, and now that I've missed out on Jessica, I'll have to have it alone, which is fine, just- predictable."

However, episode 21 pings on a couple of issues that are twitch points for me- polygamy and video games. The polygamous trio is portrayed as being healthy, stable, and committed- kids and everything. It's a bit awesome. I'm less a fan of the video game bit, which is about video games being physically addictive, and dangerous.

It seems like the polygamous plotline is mirroring the gay marriage debate; given that the show takes place in Boston, I'm assuming this episode was filmed and aired before Massachusetts legalized gay marriage. (Also, LoL, Boston Marriage, even if that's not what this is.)

Love this show so, so much.

22 comments:

voyance par téléphone said...

Thanks for giving such great share. I really appreciate your professional approach.

voyance said...

It’s a really great site you have here. Thank you for the effort to be so good for us (even though we don`t deserve it) and keep it up.

rosy123 said...

Hello, Congratulations on your excellent job well done
It's great. good luck.
Voyance serieuse

Medium serieux said...

It’s a really great site you have here. Thank you for the effort to be so good for us (even though we don`t deserve it) and keep it up.

distribution prospectus paris said...

Good article! Thank you so much for sharing this post. Your views truly open my mind.

voyance gratuite mail said...

This design is wicked. You certainly know how to keep a reader entertained. I really enjoyed what you had to say.

voyance gratuite par mail said...

The content of you blog is fascinating.I really appreciate it.

voyance par mail gratuite said...

Great post, I believe website owners should acquire a lot from this web site its real user genial. So much wonderful info on here.

voyance gratuite par telephone said...

This is one of the highly informatics and attractive blogs that has not only educated also informed me in a very effective manner. There are very few blog like this one I have read.

voyance gratuite en ligne said...

Congratulations to the site it is very nice to be more interactive and more originale.De it has a lot of content and links.

voyance par mail said...

Thanks for share this information with us, I always come across this amazing post.

rosi said...


Bon courage pour tous ceux qui veillent sur le déroulement de ce forum et félicitation pour le contenu. C’est très réussi. Surtout continuez ainsi ! Bon courage
Amicalement
voyance gratuite en ligne par mail

telephone gay said...

I appreciate, cause I found just what I was looking for. You’ve ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

voyance gratuite said...

This blog is so nice to me. I will continue to come here again and again. Visit my link as well.
Good luck

voyance gratuite par email said...

Hello, I really love what you do I wonder how I could have missed your blog

Agence immobilière casablanca said...

Hello, I enjoy reading all of your post. I like to write a little comment to support you.

voyance en ligne gratuite said...

Hello, I love your blog it's really nice
continued like that for the rest of it is really perfect believe me.

dietitique said...

I find your blog interesting, you give great advice.

voyance gratuitement said...

Vraiment sympa ce site web

voyance en ligne said...

Your blog is really great, I come over every day and each time I find something that suits me

voyance gratuite par mail rapide said...

Je te félicite c’est bien d’avoir fait ce blog
merci beaucoup

rosy123 said...


Très bon article, comme toujours. Il a le mérite de susciter le commentaire

voyance mail rapide