Thursday, March 15, 2007

Guys! I'm feeling seriously omnipotent!

Um. I'm watching the GenX movie- which was made for TV, has some of the most amazingly terrible special effects in the universe, and is full of mid-90s craziness and dream sequences. Dream sequences involving dance scenes. And the movie had me kind of bored up until then, but now? Now?

OMG I LOVE ANGELO. No matter what incarnation. I. I just. Dancing. Music. Muttering angrily in Spanish. I love him. He's such a huge screaming dork- and in the movie, he's a geek in addition to being a dork.

I also love Emma Frost and her terrible wig and Sean's silly, silly vest. I mean, what? Is that zebra print? Seriously.

The movie is kind of mouthy and a little graphic for something made for TV- between the cursing and the threats of sexual violence, I dunno. A bit more extreme than I expected. And the plot is pasted on kind of horribly, and the characters are but pale shadows of their GenX selves...but man, I'm in love. This is the worst movie ever, and I love it.

(Don't trust Sean! He's only after your lucky charms!)

1 comment:

voyance gratuite par mail said...


“I was looking for this information in search engines and thank god I got this information here. Thanks a lot”