Friday, June 23, 2006

Driveby Fic Recs!

FFTAROT

Somebody wrote 79 character-based drabbles, one for each card of the Tarot, around Final Fantasy characters. It spans all of the games, from I to X-2 and Tactics. AND THEY ARE AMAZING AND THIS NEEDS TO BE READ BY EVERYONE EVER. asdfljklsa. The Fool. The Hermit (asdfjlpalette knife). The Star (ajsfalsdsetzer). The Devil. Two of Cups. (The carotid artery.) Eight of Cups what cry ohgod.

I am incoherent, and I'm not even halfway through. The cards for the older games make me effusively happy.

The same person is also working on a series Final Fantasy Tactics vignettes. (Oh how I miss that word- fuck you, drabble, ficbit, ficlet, and flash fiction. Fuck you a lot. I believe I shall endeavor to use "vignette" more often, because it's a good word and, more often than not, it's the right word.) They are tasty and beautiful and from Tactics, which just makes them better.

Also, Blogger, stop regurgitating old posts on the feed. That's not cool, yo.

No comments: