Monday, December 26, 2005

Laaaazy Jane

Oh, man. I love Jason Mraz. And Yoko Kanno, and live piano mixes of Elm and Ganymede Elegy, and live performances of Tank! Mmm, music. I'm going to have many gifts to give Renegades once I get off my arse and start doing stuff. Right now I'm still coasting off of Christmas, but that'll change soon enough.

I have ideas spinning out of my head like gyroscopes, perfectly balanced and floating off into the distance. I'm still nearly two weeks behind on DIP, of course; if I do catch up (and I hope to), most things will be from the original storylines and the cracked out AUs. I've got the Las Vegas roadtrip crew back in the head, and they're always good for some cracked out silliness.

Typos are wonderful things; "suicide rates" become "suicide rats," and oops! There goes another gyroscope.

Aaannd...my family members have this compulsive need to read whatever is on the computer screen whenever I'm sitting here. (And whenever I'm not, the brother tells me, as he stands behind me, reading over my shoulder. Also while beating me. It's good to be home.) It's a bit annoying, having to keep switching windows to something non-incriminating. *sigh*

Don't want to go to work. Want to stay home and read fanfic. Bleh.

No comments: