Thursday, December 08, 2005

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ASLDKJFDKFL. ZIJSDFLK. A:KFJDS.

KINGDOM HEARTS 2. SETZER. WHY DON'T I OWN A PS2 FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WHY.

GUH. ZIFFLE. *whimper* *DED*
...but where are the scars? And why is his hair all spikey? He's supposed to look like an albino heroin addict ex-gang member, not a bishounen, damnit! On the other hand- Setzer. *wibble*

And I realized last night that when I finish up DIP, I'm going to end up spamming all your poor flists like whoa. Whoops!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O_______________O

SETZER!!!!!!!!!

O_______________O *_________*

He's not even my favorite FFVI chara, but it makes me so damn happy that they've decided to stop pretending the pre-PSX games don't exist ^^;;;;

rosi said...

I came to say hello,
Because I find your blog very much!
I came to say goodnight,
And I would see him tomorrow!
voyance, consultation voyance