Saturday, January 24, 2004

Cain is dead sexay
Cecil looks stoned
Rosa is the devil

I'll figure out how to fit all three portraits into one picture eventually...right now I'm just really pleased with the way the hair and skintones came out. Cain still looks a little off, since he's more olive-colored than peachish like the other two. I swear Cecil's outline isn't purple because I think he's a wuss. He's not a wuss, really, and I ought to find a proper picture of him to compare so people can see that he's supposed to look much better. He's still the prettiest thing since sliced bread, I just can't do him justice.

Cain looks mad wicked, though, which is good. This whole picture reminds me of the Seventh Hour thing I did last year where I went crazy all out with the special effects and the background stuff. That picture was insane, but I still love it. Of course, I can look at it now and realize exactly how off it looks, but damnit, it's shiny. Really shiny. And it's been nearly a year since I attempted anything that big. Hopefully I won't ruin this pic when I finish it.

*arthurrah*

No comments: