Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Song Post: Toggle soundtrack, part 1

Some songs, just 'cuz I keep meaning to get around to doing a song post on LJ an haven't gotten around to getting my music together.

First five are all calls because of the lyrics, and because they're songs I kind of adore; the rest are just appropriate in other ways.

Blaine to Silverlock, when they're being functional:
Johnny Clegg- Dela
("Well, if I were the insecure one in this relationship, I'm sure I'd feel much happier about my place in the universe. Too bad I'm not- but I do appreciate the sentiment." "Oh, shut up.")

Blaine and Silverlock, at the end
World/Inferno Friendship Society- The Brother of the Mayor of Bridgewater
("Fuck growing old." "I'll drink to that."

Silverlock to Blaine, when they're being retarded
Panic at the Disco- Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have With Her Clothes On
("I would like to object to the heteronormative tendencies that keep cropping up in your song calls." "And what, exactly, do you mean by that?" "Bend over and I'll show you.")

Silverlock, Blaine, and Foxbird
Voxtrot- Rise Up In the Dirt
("Question! How the hell was I supposed to grow up normal with the two of you for parental figures?")

Silverlock and Foxbird
The Cardigans- I Need Some Fine Wine, And You, You Need to Be Nicer
("You are an asshole." "It's one of my more redeeming qualities, actually.")

The Shrive
+4DB- Rook
("Life is pennance. We live a very long time.")

Aya
Masterplan- Spirit Never Dies
("You wouldn't think it, but greatswords are excellent for practicing air guitar on.")

Blaine, and the Temple
Moby- God Moving Over the Face of the Water
(instrumental)

And, because it entertains me:
Harbard
String Quartet Tribute- Hungry Like the Wolf
("What? I have a fast metabolism.")

3 comments:

rosi said...

Thank you for all the information it helps both gans, to expand their knowledge and well against the new information.

Voyance par mail
distribution prospectus paris

Unknown said...

Hello, I love your blog it's really nice
continued like that for the rest of it is really perfect believe me.

consultation voyance gratuite

voyance gratuite par email said...

Congratulations to the site it is very nice to be more interactive and more originale.De it has a lot of content and links.