Tuesday, February 27, 2007

snowlight

I can't tell if it's still snowing or not- but between the snow on the trees and the lake, and the quality of the pre-dawn light, this is probably the most absolutely beautiful morning I've ever had the priviledge to witness. Everything outside is reduced to a limited greyscale- black, white, and something in between.

I love this time of day. The way the sky goes from completely dark to this strange and beautiful halflight is always startling and wonderful for me. It takes so much longer to get from this point to actual sunrise, but the light just keeps changing, moment by moment...

I'm going to be completely dead today, and that's unfortunate. Still, seeing the light like this makes it largely worthwhile.

1 comment:

Voyance gratuitement said...

I really love what you do, bravo! Thank you very much for sharing with us this article.