Thursday, January 11, 2007

nip/tuck whining

I am nervous about this new blogger's interaction with the site feed and the syndication; if things get screwy, I apologize.

Dear Nip/Tuck:
Okay. I know we haven't been friends for long, but I thought last January was the start of a beautiful relationship, and despite some rocky moments in season two, I was pretty sure we were going to be okay. But baby, why you gotta hurt me like this? I can deal with the gore. I'm okay with the gore, most of the time, and when I'm not, I just stick the screen over in the corner and look at pretty pictures of butterflies, or naked video game characters, and I try to ignore the sounds of people being carved open and squeezed dry. Fine. But when I can't even deal with the sounds? Is that really necessary?

Also? Sean and Julia? Do we remember when he kicked her out of his house, called her a whore on several occasions, and basically blamed her for everything bad that ever happened in his life, including his daughter's head lice? And now he's the one being all uppity about divorce? Sometimes, with the hypocrisy, I just do not approve.

And why why why is there no fanfic for this series anywhere? Because once you ignore the melodrama, it's pretty amazing.

I'm also struck by how much Julian McMahon looks like Vossler; FFXII is slowly developing a live cast in my head, and it is entertaining to the max.

1 comment:

voyance gratuite par mail said...

I’m not sure exactly why but this weblog is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I’ll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.