Tuesday, March 09, 2004

"Lovely daughter of Apollo and Dionysis, she of unsurpassed beauty and melodious voice!"
"That's silly, Apollo and Dionysis can't have a daughter, they're both men!"
"Honey, this is Massachusetts, they can do whatever the hell they want to. 'Sides, they were the less manly gods, anyway. Androgenous and all."
"Like you?"
"Low blow, my lady, low blow. I believe I've been mortally wounded."
"Psh. Baby. That was meant as a compliment."
"Do you know how many times my brother accuses me of being gay in a single conversation? Do you?"
"Well it's true. You're one of the prettiest men I've ever seen. You're not gay, right? Because if you are, I might as well go home."
"There goes my pride again. Do I come off as that much of a fairy? Tell the truth, now."
"If you have to ask, you should already know the answer."
"Bullshit! You're avoiding the question."
"Yes. I wouldn't want to hurt your already wounded pride any further. Speaking of which, why don't I kiss it better?"
"I thought you'd never ask."
----

Woo, that needs a lot of work. It's not often I have actual muses appear in my head, demanding short stories and a starring role. I can't decide to keep it in script form or to make an actual story out of it, which is irritating. It has a certain charm as just a script, but I've been writing narrative for the set up, so...*shrug* I dunno.

Her name is Lyra. She's going to break Dei's heart, because that's what she's good at, but it'll be okay in the end. I think. Haven't gotten that far yet. *yawn* Sleeping now.

No comments: